rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (10-20-2018 02:10 PM)Stickman Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2018 01:26 PM)Dodgy Wrote:  

Well OP is most likely a troll and isn't coming back, which is a shame because there's been some good advice in this thread that will likely never be acted upon. But I've given this some thought and here's some ideas I've been contemplating because I'm very interested in making this happen in the near future.

One way is to throw small parties. I was looking at AirBnB in Los Angeles and you can get a beachfront property in Malibu or the Pacific Palisades for 1k a night. And you get mansions on the top of Hollywood Hills for 1k to 3k a night. Or you can charter a small yacht out in Newport Harbor for about 5k and have a yacht party.

I would imagine that if you and couple of good buddies got 5 girls to come to your yacht party or your Malibu beach party, then everyone's getting laid.

The problem is getting hot girls to these parties when you or your close friends don't have the social circle to get them there. That's the big question.

My second idea would be to rent warehouse space or event space and throw private events but on a larger scale.

I was thinking renting warehouse space to throw a private, invite-only EDM party using social media to invite people. I would hire security, stock a bar, charge a small cover and take a small cut from the drug sales in the bathroom. Then I could have a VIP area reserved for me, some friends and the hottest girls at the event.

Or I can rent event space and throw events that girls like. Maybe a fashion event, a wine tasting event, or a "big dog" show or a better yet, a big dog and tattoo show. You could also use Eventbrite to promote it.

I would imagine I would need to invest 8k to 12k to throw the bigger events, but at least I can try to recoup that money from door sales to break even.

But I wouldn't mind losing money because I would consider it an investment in my social status and social circle. Connections I would make from throwing these events would most likely lead to future invites or opportunities.

But the big question is how to get the hottest girls to these events...

If you don't already have girls in your life or game and most importantly a lifestyle to keep them, you're essentially putting the cart before the horse.

To get access to these hot girls, you need to provide value first or a perception that you have value. You need to pull them into your world. You need an angle to achieve this.

The best way to show value without coming off bragging in 2018 is to have a curated IG. Most girls are on IG posting stories daily. Most guys don't because they either don't have an interesting life, no money or no friends. Use your money to create a lifestyle that are interesting and luxurious. Do it because it feels awesome to live such a lifestyle, don't do it because it will impress girls even if that's all you want but have some substance and not focus on just girls. Girl's love good food, you should love good food too (who wouldn't?) take pictures of food of fancy restaurants you've been to, hotels you've stayed at, trips you've taken.

Invest in a camera. Photography is the easiest access to IG girls. Learn how to use it well and start taking photos of girls. Once you have enough of a portfolio. Start promoting your IG. You have money right? buy ads to your IG. Try to get a few hundred thousand IG followers. Once you reach over 100k followers, you're now an influencer. You can now contact most girls and get a reply since you're perceived as important. Girls now want a piece of your followers pie and be a part of your awesome life.

Now you have an army of IG models to invite to your parties but don't bite the hand that feeds you. Treat your models with care. If words gets out that you're sleazy, you're done. Use your models to gain access to her hot friends, other men with access to more girls, random girls at parties will see you with hot girls will come to you. Girls will hit you up to shoot with you. Now you have this vortex of girls and guys with girls.

You don't want to use AirBNB to throw parties. If you get too many complaints, you will get banned. You better off using Hotels instead. You can rent a suite with a living room to near the club to pre-party and get bottle service at that club and bring the girls back for after party.

Great advice. Seems like Instagram is the quintessential marketing tool you need in 2018 to quickly show value to a 20 something chick. I am extremely behind (virtually non-existent) in my Instagram game partly because I am a mid-30's somewhat recently divorced dude. Guess there is no better time to try & figure this shit out than right now.

Messages In This Thread