rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Well OP is most likely a troll and isn't coming back, which is a shame because there's been some good advice in this thread that will likely never be acted upon. But I've given this some thought and here's some ideas I've been contemplating because I'm very interested in making this happen in the near future.

One way is to throw small parties. I was looking at AirBnB in Los Angeles and you can get a beachfront property in Malibu or the Pacific Palisades for 1k a night. And you get mansions on the top of Hollywood Hills for 1k to 3k a night. Or you can charter a small yacht out in Newport Harbor for about 5k and have a yacht party.

I would imagine that if you and couple of good buddies got 5 girls to come to your yacht party or your Malibu beach party, then everyone's getting laid.

The problem is getting hot girls to these parties when you or your close friends don't have the social circle to get them there. That's the big question.

My second idea would be to rent warehouse space or event space and throw private events but on a larger scale.

I was thinking renting warehouse space to throw a private, invite-only EDM party using social media to invite people. I would hire security, stock a bar, charge a small cover and take a small cut from the drug sales in the bathroom. Then I could have a VIP area reserved for me, some friends and the hottest girls at the event.

Or I can rent event space and throw events that girls like. Maybe a fashion event, a wine tasting event, or a "big dog" show or a better yet, a big dog and tattoo show. You could also use Eventbrite to promote it.

I would imagine I would need to invest 8k to 12k to throw the bigger events, but at least I can try to recoup that money from door sales to break even.

But I wouldn't mind losing money because I would consider it an investment in my social status and social circle. Connections I would make from throwing these events would most likely lead to future invites or opportunities.

But the big question is how to get the hottest girls to these events...

Messages In This Thread