rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

1. Game and money have very little correlation. Good looking guys will always be scoring poon. Many of my wealthy friends / clients are shacked up with very average to awful looking women. However, many of my friends who are bartenders or "sort of employed" are banging tail I can only dream about. One of my friends lives at home with his mommy and daddy to "save up to buy a house" and is dating one of the hottest girls I know. Bonus: he makes her pay money to take the train over to his parents' house. Use your money on yourself and stuff you like. You can bang women with cheap shots of whiskey and PBR.

2. I make a good amount of money, and I do all my own grocery shopping and laundry. It's not hard to bike to the market, pick out what I want, and then bike home. I don't feel like sitting around all day and waiting for Instacart; doing it myself is quicker and easier.

While I do my own laundry, I get my suits dry cleaned and dress shirts laundered, though.

Messages In This Thread