rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (10-17-2018 12:14 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

No dude making 40K a month is going to be sitting on a forum asking random internet guys for advice on how to use his large per month income to fuck more/hotter girls.

I'm not buying this at all, call me a pessimist.

OP says he refuses to buy a girl a drink, yet title of his post is how to LEVERAGE his income to sleep with girls.

Obviously noone here is condoning P4P - even with SA, guys here aren't doing what the chumps are doing.

Indirectly you're paying for it either way ie nice car, nice pad, nice clothes, anything that puts you at the top of the totem pole, peacocks, that makes girls panties drop.

If you were to make 40K a month from a million turnover on Amazon you'd be busy answering tons of emails every day for hours from purchasers or having to supervise a team of staff to do that and many other things, that kind of turnover means it's a very serious business operation. You just would not have time to do some of these things like get a haircut every week. Seems very unlikely any of this is true, I quite agree. Maybe it's drug money and the Amazon part is a front. It's possible to make a million turnover on Amazon a year, but the amount of work that would involve is very high. Most likely the whole story is total bullshit, it does smell off.

The weirdest part is the one about OP having a private doctor and then leaving that service because the doctor lost the file etc, what does that have to do with anything? One knows that the more convoluted a story the more likely it is a lie, as liars try to get into detail to make it seem plausible.

Messages In This Thread