rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (10-17-2018 12:06 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Also, OP: if you making $40,000/month (profit), write a damn data shit on how you came to make this kind of money on amazon.

If he is actually smart enough to make 40k/month from Amazon he is smart enough to not give away his edge. That said, Amazon is by all accounts getting increasingly competitive so even if you tried to replicate someone's model other players (including Amazon themselves) might have already moved in by the time you are up and running. I have no reason to not believe OP, but some guys do extrapolate their best month(s) or year and assume the gravy train will continue.

The OP is correctly being conservative with his money so he doesn't seem to be the delusional type. Any advice to ball out is dumb because he's at an age where he has the opportunity to build wealth and not have to worry about money later on (when he might actually need it to have a family). It's dumb to get frisky with throwing around money unless you are already well into the seven figure net worth range and the lifestyle costs aren't making a dent. A decent well located apartment puts you well ahead of the curve at 25. A lot of high end lifestyle stuff has very diminishing returns anyway, especially when it comes to attracting women and you just end up using it as a crutch and your game suffers.

A central place where you can do some entertaining is probably your best play. Five minutes walk is a big difference between 10-15 minute drive because it's a lot harder to sell as a pre-game or after party spot. Having to convince people to get into a taxi is just an annoying extra hurdle. It's even better if you can find a reasonably nice building with a BBQ/communal area/rooftop to entertain so you don't have to let hordes of people soil your nice apartment. You also wouldn't have a bunch of unused square footage bleeding money each month.

Messages In This Thread