rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (10-16-2018 11:03 AM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2018 10:02 PM)Stickman Wrote:  

Laner gave you good advice (maybe not the drugs part) You have the same hang up most of us do at that age. You're still caught up in the game phase and have a shit tons of "principle" but you don't understand the logic behind it.

You think somehow buying drinks or popping bottles is somehow akin P4P. That is ridiculous. You may have the money but you don't have the mindset of a rich successful person yet.

You have to give value to get value. Otherwise, you'll just be another young guy with great logistics because you have money but you still have to grind like the rest of them to get laid.

As stickman and Laner pointed out your problem is fairly common and I was just as extreme as you with regards to spending money on women at your age. Im here to tell you it's foolish. No woman will think you're a beta for offering to buy her a drink unless you come off as such. You want all the trappings of a high value male without exhibiting values of a high value male.

How can you expect a woman to fawn over you if you aren't properly conveying you are in fact high value. Buying nice shoes, a nice watch, a super dope apt and clothes isn't pay for play. It's looking presentable. Bottle service isn't pay for play it's providing a fun atmosphere and the real estate to ceremony in such an atmosphere. Sounds like you dont have some of the basic fundamentals of game downpacked which is to be expected at your, age. It also doesn't sound like you are very fond of women which could be an obstacle in game. If you hate these bitches they will be able to tell. If you understand these bitches as opposed to hate, you will be able to appreciate what makes us different.

Lot of great info above.

Quote:Quote:

As far as boxing, man you sound ridiculous.

I boxed for many years, and coached for many more, he might sound a little over-cautious, but I wouldn't have called his concerns ridiculous.

You aren't gonna get any brain damage by sparring once a week after you gain a level of proficiency. No good coach is gonna throw you to the wolves anyway.

However, there are a lot of bad coaches floating around, and he doesn't have the background to know which is which.

Your first sparring session will be heavily supervised but you're scared as well you should be. What makes a man is his willingness to overcome fear. I still get scared before every time I spar even if the guys is smaller and not as good as me. It's perfectly healthy. Lastly, stop quitting shit just cause you get a little uncomfortable.[/
quote]

I disagree, a bad boxing coach can get you hurt, and even a weak one can really slow down your progress. He doesn't have enough experience to know what is dangerous or not worth his time yet. When your time is worth 40k a month, you've got to follow your gut sometimes. And founding a 40k a month business means he's operating at the very highest levels mental acuity and creativity, damage that we might not even notice could add up to something that might make him lose his edge in a very competitive environment, he SHOULD be cautious about it, extremely cautious. I don't know how deeply you read his OP, but if he's truly "obsessed" with boxing and still fighting anger issues, and probably hyper-competitive from business, it's not just his coach that risks getting him hurt, he's in 3 of the highest categories of guys that get themselves hurt.

That's essentially a principle of game. That's how many men, irrespective of how attractive they are, overcome rejection. You gotta grow a pair little brother.....

The case with the jiujitsu program he was 100% correct to walk out. If the main guy promised him 1 on 1 training with him, and then reneged, that's just someone I wouldn't trust or do business with. Walking out was showing balls, having someone lie to you, cheat you, fuck you around and then happily show up for more would be someone that needs to grow a pair.

Giving up on the lifting so quick, you have a much stronger point about, but when I'm coaching guys, I try to go with the grain, not against it. If someone genuinely dislikes lifting and his heart is never in it, but he's strongly into another physical activity that will give him a great body and doing it is often the high point of his day, and he keep finding ways to work it into his day etc. that is often the better way to go.

Messages In This Thread