rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

OP you seem quite headstrong and not really open to any suggestions other than easy fixes or cons like SA and model photography. I'm not attacking you, but this is how you're coming across.

As has been said already, getting as nice a place as close to the nightlife as possible is one of the first things I'd do for obvious reasons and will probably make the biggest difference out of anything.

Next I'd probably look into some game coaching. I know it's not popular on this forum, but some of these guys are really good at game and may be able to suggest a few changes that make a big difference. With your income even if it doesn't help, it's no big loss. Maybe a voice coach too.

I'd also consider getting a stylist and starting to spend a lot more on clothes. Custom suits aren't really the thing in clubs. Style that translates well to clubs and gets the attention tends to be a bit more casual and streetwear based these days, and often very gaudy (like all these footballers and kids in Gucci head to toe - not my thing but it gets the attention). The guys getting the most women don't look like James Bond, they're much more outlandish.

Get back onto the strength training. Having a really good body is attractive. It makes no sense not to do it, especially considering your meals are being cooked for you which is the biggest time outlay when it comes to this.

Make some cool friends in nightlife. Not having friends is weird. Knowing everybody in the scene helps a lot - you want to be more of an insider than a customer.

Consider tattoos. I don't have them, not my thing, but they work.

Don't bother learning boxing unless you're passionate about the sport. It takes a long time and a lot of effort to get good and makes almost no difference when it comes to getting women.

Messages In This Thread