rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

First, congrats on the biz success. If the $40k number is net, that amounts to almost $1m/yr gross depending on what state you're in. For a guy your age, that is 0.01% money. If the number is gross, that's still top 2-3% easily for <30. Even in NYC. You can compete anywhere, so don't even trip about being afraid of New York. In my city, Los Angeles, I'm yet to meet a guy younger than 25 making that much consistently.

That being said, based on reading between the lines in your posts, you seem to be running very stereotypical "PUA"-type club game, where you're hesitant to buy drinks, bottle service, go on dates with chicks, and you seem to be more of a lone wolf.

This type of game can work, but I don't think its sustainable for most people over long periods of time, at least for most ppl. It is also limited in upside, because after you've figured out the basics, the returns are more linear than exponential. There is a limit to cold approaching exclusively.

Your goal should be to use your $ to build a LIFESTYLE, where you have consistent access to hot women. With this type of setup, your returns will be exponential - slightly more work gets way more pussy.

For that, here's a basic gameplan:
--- Awesome apartment right in center of action. There's a reason why many people have mentioned it. Hire a designer and set it up as a dope party crib that fits your style, some nice couches, artwork you like, etc. This is worth every single penny, because your goal is not only to have good logistics (though this is very useful too), but to have a spot where women WANT to go to for a party.

-- This should go without saying but keep your spot stocked with booze, mixers, and some cool random stuff that serves as "bait". My buddy has a $2k shuffleboard table and bitches love it. In regard to drugs, it isn't your thing and I feel that (not a huge fan either) but I will just note that Laner is correct... from my experience clubbing, the hottest women at clubs love drugs. Not necessary but it can def help.

-- When out at high-end clubs/lounges, look to meet groups of people who are cool and who you can relate to. This takes some time but if you go out regularly it should happen. Don't flex your $, but don't be afraid to invite a group of 2 girls and a guy back to your apt for a drink (for example). The goal here is that when you decide to host a party, they bring 8 other girls and maybe 1-2 guys. That is a great ratio. If you already have plenty of like-minded friends who have also have some $ to spend you can skip this step.

-- Make enough loose connections with girls who you can invite to pregames/parties. Instagram is money for keeping girls on the backburner. Don't be afraid to flex JUST a little bit. Dudes who constantly post pics of their Rolex and their rented Ferrari look like tools, but when you're more subtle, it can absolutely work An IG story of you sipping some whiskey with a view of the entire city can go a long way.

-- Your vibe as a whole should be of an flirty, unapologetic bachelor who enjoys having a good time with good company. Talk with many women, but keep your options open until later in the night. You want to always seem "available" to girls until the last minute, this will keep them coming back.

-- Eventually, you will have a strong network of cute girls within your city, and cute girls... tend to have cute friends. So when Lena, the chick you were hooking up with for a few months, comes to your party, she may bring Becca. Feel free to add Becca to the gram and chances are you'll fuck her at some point too. Rinse and repeat.

I wrote this up with the assumption that you like nightlife and clubs, basically what you said in OP. If this plan doesn't sound appealing, I would say that you should think about what you LIKE doing, and then think of how to use $ to make that the fullest experience.

--- You like traveling? Fly 1st class to Spain, Croatia, Germany, etc

--- You like music festivals? Hit up Coachella, Lollapalooza, EDC. Get a VIP ticket and a nice hotel room.

--- You like college girls who aren't yet into the club/drug scene? Move to a college town, get a decent apartment (nothing too lux but way better than what most college girls are doing), make connections w the bars where you don't really have to wait in lines or even pay for drinks (pretty easy in a college town), and just hit them up.

The sky is the limit.

Messages In This Thread