rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Mid 20's is an interesting time to start making good money as a man. Brain development, shedding the skin of transition and getting the first real knocks by older, more established men.

Sounds like you wanna smash pussy with no commitments. But you don't want to buy them anything - not even drinks. Fair, but this has some odds with your original title of leverage. The easiest place to smash with no outlay of cash are hipster dive bars or the degenerate party scene. Hardly places where high income is any benefit at all.

Seeking Arrangement has been mentioned, and while I don't condone this anymore, I used it for a couple years and smashed a lot of top talent pussy. But it made me think all sorts of terrible things about women, opened up my eyes to things I knew but never witnessed, and in general was not worth the mind fuck.

So here is my advice.

Leverage: Have a great party pad - condo or accessible house - that you can build some reputation on. You need a place to live, so this is not really a waste of money. Get a designer to help you out and hire her for two reasons; One that she is good, and two because she is young, hot and ambitious. Make sure to tell her that you want it to be a masculine party pad and let her go to town. When its all done, have a party and tell her to invite some friends, clients and colleagues to break it in.

You like nightlife already, so you are going to want to grease some wheels at a good venue that suits your vibe. Clubs with high end lounges are good as it gives you opportunity to work the energy angle as well as the intimate angle. VIP hosts are worth their weight in tips. You should never wait in line. Ever. Once inside, the VIP hosts should be getting girls to your table, but you will have to let them drink bro. Who cares, this is leverage we are talking. It takes some money to make this happen at this level, and done right a good night should only set you back a couple hundred once you have the place locked. Cheap for a fun night, lots of stories, and sloppy club sloot sex.

Find out what kind of destination parties suit your vibe and make a list of all of them over the year. Once a month hit one up. Get the VIP access tickets or get in with some promoters who work these and pay them to get you the best logistics. This is where the costs start going up, but at your income this should be charged to the cost of game and life. Yacht week in the Adriatic might set you back $15,000 with a fully crewed boat but with your growing rep you will have friends that will split the costs and again you can pay the right charters to get you to the right parties on the right islands.

If you are chill around drugs and don't have an addictive personality, you will want a drug dealer. Chicks LOVE cocaine, and drugs in general. Stick to the party drugs and clear of the lifestyle drugs like opiates. Its amazing how the words "I have a few bumps back at the pad" lead to women doing all sorts of things to win your favor. Don't be the guy that shovels out free blow to everyone, but it sounds like that's not you anyway. Just some low key lines to the right girls at the right time. Having an 8 ball laying around is catnip for a lot of girls, they can pretty much smell it from across the club. Use your senses though, drugs are a wild animal.

Don't give anything away for people who add no value. But don't be cheap. Tip well, pay for people who make your life better (chef, maids etc), some bottles or some blow is pocket change but can create fun vibes and an attractive atmosphere that people want to be a part of. Build on the good vibes and ruthlessly exclude any bad vibes at the very first sign.

Messages In This Thread