rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

It's true women can't see cars. You can make the case they appreciate a nice interior but seeing a Lambo or Ferrari does close to nothing for them. It certainly helps but not a substitute for decent game.

If your Amazon business makes you truly location independent id opt for places like Poland where you can get hotter girls that appreciate your phenotype instead of American thots that have sucked off 50 guys before she meets you and have high standards.

I actually looked into Amazon FBA because of OPs first post. It seems like a lot of people did make 20-30k per month selling cheap Chinese products at a huge mark up in 2017. Probably a lot more competitive to get into now but even 5k profit/month profit + location independence would be life changing for most of us. Been looking for a project like this to get into, thanks for the idea OP.

Messages In This Thread