rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

thank you for the detailed comment

Quote: (10-15-2018 06:45 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Congrats on that milestone. I can make that kind of revenue in a month through my business but not pure profit.

I really think this is going to depend on what city you live in. I would:

-Get a VERY NICE and party compatible apartment very close to main nightlife or a rich area of the city where girls will say WOW YOU LIVE THERE?

I'm currently working on this and hopefully by this weekend I will have a new apartment very close to the night club where I've had the most success.

I will test this but honestly I'm not convinced it will help me that much.

Right now i live about 10-15 min drive from that club and soon I'll be within 5 min walk. is that really a big deal in a girls mind? so she was not going to fuck me because we have to drive 12 min but now she will because its a 3 min walk?

Just doesn't add up to me but hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised and I'll report back here soon that it made a significant difference.

-Since you like nightlife, If there are promoters in your city I would start getting tight with these guys and start offering pre-parties (with these guys) at your lux apartment before people hit the clubs.
Promoters ALWAYS know and have access to the hottest girls in any city. Don't get abused but bottle service is going to help too.

Hmm...this is interesting. so how exactly does this help me? so these promoters bring really hot girls to my place, they see a young guy in such a fancy place and they get intrigued ? or what else? just the access to these girls?

-High level instagram. You have the money to access extremely nice things. I would get my body seriously in shape. Create a high value lifestyle that displays your worth and push it heavy on the gram. A pro photog to help you document it would help. At your wealth level you can run gram game easy.

-Use again high quality lifestyle pictures on Tinder. Girls will see the lifestyle and wealth and flock like bees to honey.

I tried tinder back in 2015 and did horrible. Not sure why. maybe i look way worse in pictures then in real life but i attract more and hotter girls in nightclubs then i did when i tested tinder and its not even close....like 100x ....like tinder was a disaster for me....but i only tried it for like a week and this was years ago so maybe woth another try.....thats the only online/social media angle i've ever tried

At least thats how I would do it.

thanks again for this comment

Messages In This Thread