rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

For fitness, boxing did amazing things for me and I truly loved it, I recommend giving it another go. Trainer quality/attitude is very uneven. If you want to PM me your city and the kind of coaching your respond best to, I might even be able to recommend someone that suits your style better. I could also send you some pics of a physique I built from 95% fight sports and 5% lifting, to give you an idea of what a guy without good genetics can achieve with fightsports and even the most minimal lifting program.

I would say a lot of the classic solutions (like opening a cool nightclub) are a lot of work with no guarantee of success, and would be enough work and headache that it would distract you from the stuff you are truly great at.

I'm not in any way supporting or suggesting P4P, but you're in the perfect income bracket to bang endless coeds from S.A. WITHOUT PAYING. The guys that don't actually have the wealthy person gear/lifestyle end up spending money to make up for it. You're the big fish everyone else is pretending to be, you earned it by the sweat of brow (your brain to be more specific) and what you're getting is simply your just due.

There's a guy that does little S.A. vacations in various cities. He lines up dozens of dates with the hottest prospects, makes as many dates as he can and absolutely crushes it. If they're really exceptional, he makes a return trip, or flies the girls out to where is (on the road or at home). Minimal chance of blowback since they don't live in his city (or even know where it is).

Messages In This Thread