rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

I make $40 000 per month profit with my amazon business.

how can i use this money strategically to fuck more/hotter girls?

About Me:

I'm in my mid 20s

I'm 6 foot tall with an athletic build

I'm black but 99% of the girls I attract are white or asian girls

I only do night game since I love the nightlife and do best in this environment

What I'm Currently Doing With My Money:

- I've outsourced all my cooking, grocery shopping, cleaning and laundry to save time

- I get a haircut every week

- I'm currently using those float tanks that are supposed to be like meditation on steroids; I have a pretty bad temper/anger problems so I'm hoping this will help me control my emotions better.

Things I've Done In The Past With My money:

- I'm a big boxing fan and back in 2016 I hired a guy to teach me boxing but I did not like the guy's personality so i stopped training with him after only 2 sessions. I'm thinking of giving boxing another shot.

- I've tried hiring a personal trainer to do weightlifting in the past but I got busy and stopped using him after 2-3 sessions. I also have a theory that muscle is overrated when it comes to girls so I'm not sure if I will do this again.

- For several years I paid $300-400 per month to have access to a private doctor. I stopped using the service a few years ago after the doctor made a mistake with one of my files that could have created a very bad situation had i not noticed.

- I used to travel to big party cities like Vegas and Miami several times a year but I stopped as I actually found it harder to get girls in these big party cities. And also I found the girls where not really hotter on average then in a normal city.

Things I'm Currently Considering Doing With My Money:

- I'm in the process of getting 2 new apartments that will be within less then 5 min walk from my 2 favorite clubs. I currently live within 10-15 min drive from these 2 clubs so maybe this is not a good idea and I'm already close enough? what do you guys think?

also, is there anything else I should do?

If you where my age and making this kind of money, what would you do to fuck the most/hottest girls?

Messages In This Thread