rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My drinking "problem"

My drinking "problem"

Your point being?

No, you shouldn't be out of control at that point according to science. There are differences between individuals, as well as ethnic and especially racial groups regarding how much one can drink. For example, all Asiatic people can generally tolerate less alcohol than white people because their livers are not as adapted to alcohol. That's science.

Since your name is "nordicplayer", I'll safely assume you're a white northern European and not Asiatic, and you Scandinavians are among the heaviest drinkers in the world, so I don't understand why would you wonder how come you can drink 6 beers and stay normal.

6 beers in one night, that's really nothing in the Balkans. If you eat before or during going out, if the night is going to last and if you are reasonably tolerant, you can reach 10-15 easily, stretched through the night.

A 0.75 bottle of wine in 3 hours? That's 0.25L of wine per hour. Not exactly alcohol poisoning.

You didn't ask for help, didn't even ask a question in the post apart from a rhetorical one, and you call it a "problem" with quotations so it really isn't one; so I can't really discern what do you want.

So, what's the point of this article, are you bragging how much you can drink? Wanting people to tell you to drink less? Wanting people to wonder how can you drink 6 beers and talk normally?

Shit, I don't know, I call 6 beers "Tuesday", I advise you to drink even more and not be a girl...

Messages In This Thread