rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"He’s a 10-year-old drag performer, and he’s cooler than you"

"He’s a 10-year-old drag performer, and he’s cooler than you"

Blue pill, NPC's around me: "Jesus, Danny. Why are you STILL so distrustful of the LGBT[QRSTUV123.467] movement?"

Me: "Because they refuse to police the paedophile streak that has been growing and gaining mainstream acceptance in their ranks. Just like most of the left, they won't condemn their fringe elements. Children will be hurt by this."

BP NPCs: "There's absolutely no evidence of that! None whatsoever!"

Me: "No? Kids going to Pride Parades in Toronto and Montreal get exposed to naked fat dudes doing lecherous things in public. Young boys are being dressed up in drag by their awful parents for 'fashion shows' so that they can be used as masturbation fodder to a room full of horny pederasts. This is not normal."

BP NPCs: "BIGOT! HOMOPHOBE!!! REDNECK!!!!"

This is how badly the culture war has been lost. Young boys are being fed to pederasts and paedophiles and if you point it out, you get called names. If the gay community ever wants my support, they better clean this disgusting mess up. But they won't. They can't say "no".

Messages In This Thread