rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"He’s a 10-year-old drag performer, and he’s cooler than you"

"He’s a 10-year-old drag performer, and he’s cooler than you"

Quote: (10-14-2018 04:26 PM)ilostabet Wrote:  

the kid looks like he has aids already. wouldn't be surprised if he has. most likely has been molested, or at the very least groomed for it. this doesn't come out of nowhere.

if I'm not mistaken, there is another kid drag queen as well who is already famous (because of course).

when I see stuff like this I think: is the caliphate really that bad?

The latest controversy on Reddit was a South African farmer fleeing the White Genocide if South Africa. He was just giving advice on one of the travel forums and people lost their minds. He said, if you're moving your whole family, make sure you scout the place first. He said he got a job in Canada, but saw the place and couldn't expose his family to that, so he took a job in the UAE instead because they had "more focus on the family unit". People couldn't believe he wasn't trolling. He was actually willing to risk another 4 months in one of the most dangerous places one earth just avoid exposing his kids to Canada.
https://www.reddit.com/r/IWantOut/commen...st_made_a/

Messages In This Thread