rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines : Help! I suck!

Philippines : Help! I suck!

Thanks the-dream
I must say I wasn't explicit as some people seem to be imagining but according to the other girl maybe I was too "open minded" for her - so its probably true I overdid it with the stories.

I look like I jacked guy in his late 20s and there was a chubby girl that wanted to hook up with me after a night out some weeks ago. This other girl yesterday too - but with help of the older one ended up going for another guy. So the opportunity is definitely there. I don't have steady group yet.
Since my schedule is so packed in physical life I'm using Tinder and whatnot. I got a crazy number of matches and they keep coming - but so far I've only gotten a flake; most just stop replying when I say "lets meet-up", or don't reply at all from the start, or try to screen me for provider role. I also got a few numbers but many times they messaged me when I was away and when I finally got back to them they lost interest already...

Messages In This Thread