rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines : Help! I suck!

Philippines : Help! I suck!

Women want your attention while knowing that other women are interested in you. They want your money, power over you, to be as fat as they want without criticism, to have multiple kids from different fathers, to provide as little sex as possible, have you do physical labor for them, do their chores, take care of their pets, and still believe that they are superior to the universe. There is no way you are going to have the energy and desire to give them everything they want and allow them to treat you like crap after accomplishing what it takes to get interest from the most desirable women. Accept it.

I recommend the following:

1. Work on YOU everyday in every way --- always seek to get more out of giving less, to be more efficient.
2. Reduce being consumed by distractions of the world and its games.
3. Reduce / eliminate being around "friends" / co-workers / family who seek to subtly sabotage who you are as a person out of jealousy, envy or whatever.
4. Treat every new girl with dignity and respect and opportunity for a clean slate until they treat you like crap, you can't take it anymore and you decide to move on.

Messages In This Thread