rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College campus first date ideas?

College campus first date ideas?

Quote: (10-17-2018 09:40 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2018 09:00 PM)Professor When Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2018 07:51 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

For Chrissake, in this day and age dates should be off campus.

Why exactly? Does it have anything to do with avoiding crazy college women that throw out a title IX for no reason? Or something else?

Seriously. I have had a few decent dates just walking around campus with some coffee and people watching.

That shit's fine (I've done it myself — I live in a SEC town), but if you want to escalate just take it off campus.

I'm honestly trying not to be an alarmist — my campus had many make-out spots of which I enjoyed that weren't exactly a secret but nowadays young guys can't be too careful.

Oh yeah, I had some bitch try to title IX my ass after I blew her off when she gave me the "I have a boyfriend" bullshit. Thank god I recorded it when I told her that I'm not interested anymore and left.

So what are the logistics of this? I started meeting girls around campus because a lot of them don't have a car and they are reluctant to take a bus to meet in town. I don't want to offer to chauffeur them around and I felt I was losing some potential dates by insisting on meeting in town.

Messages In This Thread