rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jewish woman falsely accuses 9-year-old black boy of sexual assault

Jewish woman falsely accuses 9-year-old black boy of sexual assault

Quote: (10-13-2018 09:23 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2018 08:48 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Its not just blacks, feminists really hate brown men and most men from the eastern world. They are the main ones teaching young little white girls in college that all guys from the east are evil misogynists out to get them. Now I notice that to a degree, even the right sides with them for patriotic reasons but feminists do not differentiate between some crazy overbearing Arab from Saudi Arabia versus some Indian dude born and raised in the western world.

Feminism was created to empower white women and have them remain solidly in second place below white men. On top of that, feminists are great at weaponizing ethnic women and women of minority groups against men of their own race to try and keep them in line.

Good call. I remember an old feminist hag I knew, describing why she became a feminist in the 60s. She said "well, the blacks had their civil rights, and when I saw that, I got pissed. Why should the N****ers get all the attention."

Yoko Ono famously said "Woman is the n****r of the world". But I thought this speaks more to my original point, that feminists view themselves as oppressed by white men in the same way black people have been. Personally if I were black I'd be pretty offended at Ono (and other feminists) for making that comparison. When have you seen a slave master offer his slave a diamond ring?

Messages In This Thread