rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jewish woman falsely accuses 9-year-old black boy of sexual assault

Jewish woman falsely accuses 9-year-old black boy of sexual assault

Quote: (10-13-2018 07:22 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2018 07:16 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

White women are full of outrage at all the terrible abuse they imagine they've suffered.

This is a result of Feminism, which is a mental philosophy devoted solely to training women to view the entire world as a conspiracy against them.

Feminism is the greatest feat of brainwashing in history.

But most Feminists are too cowardly to actually attack white men...their hated targets -- so they attack blacks, who are lower than them on the totem pole. Black children (boys and girls) are especially ripe targets for white women.

I tend to disagree with this last part. I think the left has weaponized everyone who's not a white male against white males. So, feminists and blacks (the angry ones, anyway) are two heads of the same hydra. If you don't believe me, consider how many feminists are pro-BLM. Then there's the fact that when they talk patriarchy and rape culture they focus almost exclusively on white men while ignoring Islam. Brett Kavanagh, Duke Lacrosse team, UVA, etc. Never as much outrage over non-whites actually committing rape as there is against white men who are falsely accused.

I understand how it looks that way. But my experience with Feminists is, they HATE blacks with a passion, they are racist as hell. Blacks are safe in their camp as long as they are good little blacks and do what they are told. As soon as they ask questions or "step off the plantation" then the knives come out.

Women are all about slavery. They want slaves -- their husbands first, other lower status people second.

Messages In This Thread