rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-13-2018 01:14 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2018 01:09 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

I think the education system there is just terrible and they are uninformed, I met a mid 20s girl in Davao who basically didn't know what Europe was and thought all white people came from America.

It's just shocking how uneducated some of these girls are. I have had two girls -- one was 19 and the other 21 -- that swallowed a lot of sperm and then after a few times sheepishly asked me "what if I get pregnant from that? Will you be around for the baby?" It's not even that they are preternaturally stupid, it's just that the education system there is so very, very poor. I think they should spend less time worrying about uniforms there and more time on basic pedagogy.

But, to turn the blame around for a second, I have found most filipinas to have very, very little innate curiosity about the world. How can you teach people who couldn't care less? To a girl from the provinces, a city 50 miles away might as well be the moon.

As we all know, lots of the girls there care _only_ about beauty and boys. There is nothing else filling up their heads. It's amazing to get on Instagram and see all these slutty, mostly naked filipinas posting selfie after selfie after selfie with all the hearts and so forth. It's amazing to think that these are fully public pages. Especially the ones who claim to be models of some sort. You can see the endless compliments offered up by guys each time they post a racy pic or especially one with blurred-out areas.

Listen I am all for cute sexy girls but there has to be something more than just self-absorbed longing for boyfriends. I mean, that's no way to build a life and it's no way to grow a country.

Messages In This Thread