rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Manila used to be my playground. I stopped going there in 2016 when I noticed the changes that were mentioned above. I could only imagine how it is now. I spoofed my tinder to Manila, out of curiosity. About 120 girls “liked” me in one day. None of them are bangable - i’d say they are in the 4-5 range. When I used to go there, SNL’s are possible on night games. It was fairly easy to approach the hottest girls in the club and have a good outcome. I didn’t use Tinder back then. Night game and occasional spontaneous day game was enough to have a good time. During my last trip, I had to screen the girls who are pros or semi pros because they were everywhere now in Makati or The Fort area pretending to be regular club-goers then would go into work-mode as the night goes by. Despite these changes, I’m curious to go back there again soon. It’s a good place to unwind and recharge if you’re a bit burnt out in the West from work, etc. If you are a decent looking guy with decent game, it’s not too bad of a place. Just don’t expect to be banging 8s every night. Also, many of the girls now are wanting to date up with a foreigner. This video below inspires many below average girls of snagging a trophy foreigner bf/husband. Many of them flock to online dating. And some guys who fail in day and night game will end up succumbing to these easy 4s and reporting back here of an epic adventure in Manila.? The cute filipinas are the filipina-chinese, the mestizas, or the occasional morenas without the big flat noses. You just won’t find them on tinder but they’re there. There’s a reason why Filipinas always do well in beauty pageants. You just have to put in the work and resist the low-hanging fruits.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3m_ghEcN1uo

Messages In This Thread