rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (11-07-2018 08:24 AM)Freebird Flying Wrote:  

I was here in 2014. I thought this place was amazing at the time.

I'm wanting to hit some more remote places for a couple weeks in the early part of 2019 to see if I can get that kind of action and vibe again. I have an idea to find the girls in the remote area and then bus them into see me later. I'm not sure if this is possible but it seems like it could be an a viable option if I can actually find a place that's awesome when I hit the road. I need high quality internet access for work, but breaking and getting off line I could game really hard while I'm traveling.

I've been here all year in 2018. I day gamed quite a bit. I did around 1k approaches around Q.C. and found it to be a lot harder than I was expecting. But after reading though the thread and from what I can recall - )It's hard to notice sometimes when these things happen gradually), I guess the climate has changed a lot. I'm fairly sure if I had done those day game approaches in 2013 it would have probably been a totally different story. As it stands, I'm working on improving my game and style and fitness, and i'll be back for more in January. Yes some days I get a lot of IOIs when I'm gaming and tons of numbers but that's if my style is on point and I'm having a good day. some days I would approach 25 girls and maybe just get a couple of numbers.

I stopped online dating this year but i found that day game has been fairly hard for me, and it's so much harder to close girls than online. I'm having most if not all of them wanting to BF mode me. Compared to Online dates I was getting comparable quality, but the close rate online was very high in Makati.

I would leave, but i have a girl here that I've been dating a long time, and she's been great.

I was thinking about a bus tour. Has anyone else tried this and if so can you provide some recommendations, probably PM if you have specific place in mind if there's still some PP for a guy who is willing to work his game and approach at day game.

I'm not gaming around Makati anymore because of the G.F. haha. That would make it so much easier if I was single I think I would just go out and talk to girls every single day around BGC and the Fort. At 1k approaches the past year, I think next year I'll get there skill wise and improve my results, if I can get in the similar volume. I'm actually working on my game in December with some coaches so I think in January I'll be ready. Getting solid and consistent results at day game around Metro Manila (QC) was much harder than I had anticipated.

Interesting post. I actually did some daygame in Manila in 2012 and I didn't think it was much easier than in the West. I got higher quality though. But lots of blowouts too... either girls short circuited cause they couldn't handle the social pressure, or they weren't able to hold a conversation, or many of the hotter well dressed ones would just flat out shut down the approach like back home. Online game was an ocean of easy but daygame wasn't easier. Higher quality though for what I did get, cause novelty was still sky high in 2012.

Messages In This Thread