rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-27-2018 03:38 AM)Purple Pumpkin Pumper Wrote:  

So that’s issue number one. You are no alpha. Maybe you can pretend to be with Pinays. You’re not fooling me. Otherwise you would go somewhere hard and still kill it.

Nigga please. You’re in the Philippines for god’s sake. Just about anything will work with a lot of the girls there. Now you’re contradicting yourself.

You don’t even need game, apparently.

you are right, the Alpha move would be to get butt hurt with random people on a forum and personally attack them. good call.

"you do not even need game, apparently" You sound like you've never even been here, just a forum troll.

your calling me out for staying here too long but than laugh at me for not having your in depth knowledge of the Philippines.

you also accuse me of trapping girls in a condo, which I honestly do not know where you got that from.

whens the last time you got laid? I honestly do not understand why you are so angry, theirs plenty of people that have harems and open relationships without lying to girls.

Messages In This Thread