rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

OP you are a young tall thin white guy who voluntarily choose to spend months in the PH. The easiest country in the world (yes still).

Let’s stop and consider that.

So that’s issue number one. You are no alpha. Maybe you can pretend to be with Pinays. You’re not fooling me. Otherwise you would go somewhere hard and still kill it.

Now as for your conclusion. Basically the PH is not so good as it used to be. Wow. What a revelation. That’s been covered ad nauseum on the main thread.

Oh please can’t we go back in our time machines. Remember the days of Fisto and 20 Nation tag teaming semi pros? Oh the shoring!

So despite the decline you can still break basic rules of game? Doubtful. PM pics of the girls who put up with that bullshit.

Pinays are like any other girl if not more emotional. They don’t mind your previous bangs panties and hair all on your floor? Hahahaha.

Let me ask you something. Is it better to leave my used condoms in plain view, the trash, or just lying on a messy bed?

Better yet, do I flush them and just let her assume I’m not using condoms at all with any of the other girls? Heh.

Nigga please. You’re in the Philippines for god’s sake. Just about anything will work with a lot of the girls there. Now you’re contradicting yourself.

You don’t even need game, apparently.

Messages In This Thread