rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

OS no she was early 20s professional with a higher net worth than me. Not my type facially though. Just a friend.

I took it for granted he’s asking about a harem of normal girls. Coming over on their one free night a week. Not semi pros who also had sex earlier that day.

Normal girls are jealous and territorial. If you’re not encountering this then they don’t actually like you or you’re paying them. Nigga please.

You’re honestly telling me you get away with that behavior on normal girls and they are not disgusted and insulted? Oh oh wait you’re trapping them in the condo, I forgot. Too funny.

I assume you’re either joking or only banging filthy fatties grateful for your air con. -2 dating down MAYBE you could do that.

Congratulations are in order. I just threw a hot dog down the hallway in your honor. (It didn’t touch the sides.)

Do you also stick their head in the toilet and shit on them? That’s some next level Saudi Prince game right their bro. Tell us more.

OP you know I was trying to give good advice and not make you feel bad for asking. But if you want my HONEST opinion? Why do you have a harem in the PH? I never met Pinays I particularly wanted to fuck more than once. Are you dating foreigners?

You must run the modeling agency that sends girls to LA. The PH is pretty much a bang mission. Maybe find a decent enough local girl to travel a bit then let her go when you move on to the next area. I guess maybe you’re stuck there for work or something?

Messages In This Thread