rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Maintaining a harem in the Philippines can be a little tricky because they are jealous and emotional children. Unlike say japan where girls are still intellectual children but either aloof or trained to look the other way and avoid conflict.

Pinays can be real ball busters. You have to hold frame. Tell them you need some downtime to work, exercise, be alone, whatever. I read about guys here who were on bang missions but defaulted to a girl making herself comfortable and leaving shit. Then all of a sudden she’s basically living with you.

A lot of the Pinays have already been pumped and dumped. They are used to being the other woman or having their BF fuck as many girls as he can. You’d think they’d get over it. They’re no angels themselves.

Yet most of the girls I banged were super sensitive about me being a player. Any whiff of other girls on social media or hair on my floor was a big deal. It was annoying to say the least.

A lot of the time I just wanted to let the truth fly and be like yeah a banged a few other girls today, so what? Now do your job and suck my cock! I bit my tongue on the former and saved the latter for point of no return sex.

Maybe part of the problem is actually guys having sex with more than one girl at a time and a lot of times having unprotected sex with more than one girl a day. That is really inconsiderate and dangerous. Guilty. You got me ;-)

I just chatted with a good upper class girl who finally lost her virginity with an expat. She let him hit it raw. Then she was shocked to find out he was rawdogging a bunch of other girls all along. Now she is disgusted, hurt, and worried.

I do feel bad for her. My response was like yeah, well, this is normal actually. Most young guys in PH are kids in a candy store. The thing you should really worry about is if he’s smart enough or high value enough not to be sleeping with pros. Cause that’s when it does get gross and dangerous.

My experience with PH was not like Japan (girls look the other way) or SA (girls expect alpha guys to fuck women). You have to sweep the hair up. You have to police your social media. Deny. Deny. Deny. Use male friends as alibis. Let her know you need to login to work at a certain time and she can’t be there.

Never argue with her. It’s your house. If she starts talking about other girl coming over don’t engage. Ignore and give her a look. Then soft next.

Never see a girl more than once a week or you confuse her. Obviously this is hard to practice because quality girls are scarce. Having your cake and eating it to is a quality problem. Always challenging. Just remember that rolling over and being Mr. Nice guy is what she wants. Don’t be manipulated. You’re the prize.

Messages In This Thread