rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-25-2018 11:41 PM)OnlySightseeing Wrote:  

^I was banned, yes. For saying exactly what everyone's saying now, 1-2 years later, that SEA is in decline, even though instead of just complaining I offered some solid advice on how to circumvent this problem. Another reason was for posting pictures of a pretty cute girl which for some reason led to the autistic butthurt rage of several people, including you, as I recall. Were you not among those who spammed PMs demanding proof that I was with the girl in question? Should I dredge up those PMs to help refresh your memory? Perhaps that is not required, as for some strange reason, you can still recall those old usernames, two years later. A lasting effect, then?

By the way, due to that ridiculous ban, I did not (could not) post an Amazon datasheet as I had planned, which would have been helpful to many.

Dig up what PMs? You have me mixed up with someone else because I never demanded proof of anything from you, but I did call you out numerous times because I think your a blackpill loser. Why the fuck do you pop up every few months on a mission to convince people "asia bad for white man now"? You obviously have a vested interest in discouraging people from traveling there. My guess is you're the exact kind of weird social outcast I described in my last post.

Messages In This Thread