rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-24-2018 05:10 PM)Jefferson Wrote:  

Thanks yt, I was genuinely intrigued what you meant. If you smoke or drink excessively I think a Filipina would notice it just as quickly as an American, but you're right they may be more likely to overlook it.

Sometimes I do wonder what a Filipina is thinking, there was this gorgeous Filipina I had on my FB. I think I met her on DIA. And she picked this hideous looking Lebanese Swede. And you just ask yourself, girl, why o why, you can do so much better. They must be forgiving as hell. Even really good looking Filipinas sometimes have bfs with faces that scare little children. Very forgiving people, Filipinas.

Is he loaded? Lots of guys here are pulling girls out of their league and they have one thing in common, they’re not adverse to spending money.

Most of the expats I know who are still doing well here fall under this category.

Messages In This Thread