rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-24-2018 03:31 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2018 02:34 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Also note that there's a big difference between, one, observing/analyzing the qualities of a place and its people that you find disagreeable or that have changed, for example, and two, being nothing but negative about a place and its people, 24/7. If you fall under the latter, you're basically just an ugly person on the inside and there's not much to be done. If you fall under the former, then that's just being observant person.

It just is what it is, some men just have what we could refer to as:

"The Unhappy Gene."

Yup, the reason they ended up there in the first place and couldn't get laid in the west.

Some, yeah. Some are like me, though, I can get laid in the West, but the type of girl I want is almost nonexistent in the West. They're rare enough to make searching for them in the West have a negative ROI. Other guys fall in the same boat, so there's plenty of handsome, well adjusted guys traveling abroad for dating purposes...and this thing keeps growing and growing.

There's also a large amount of guys with issues, be it in game, regular socializing skills, looks, etc., that are bringing their issues with them all over the world.

It still boggles my mind that anyone can't get laid in the West. I understand the autistic guys, but for normal guys, it boggles the mind to not be able to get laid in the West. I understand where the autistic guys are coming from, girls are very harsh in regards to social abilities when it comes to dating. The thing is, in the West, a guy that's an otherwise a decent human being but is socially off is getting nowhere. Meanwhile, a guy that's not a good person, but is socially smooth, is getting laid regularly. But if you think you're not socially off, and you're also not getting laid in the West, well guess what...

You're socially off.

And Western girls can smell that from a mile away. They're merciless, too, you're getting nowhere unless your looks can compensate for it, and you better be damn good looking if that's the case.

On the other hand, foreign girls, because of the language barrier and other factors, will sometimes not catch on to these issues at first. If they spend enough time with those guys, though, they'll figure it out too, and then the guy's back to square one.

Messages In This Thread