rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-23-2018 01:08 AM)asiaslayer Wrote:  

On Filipino laziness: I've tried hiring some on Upwork for various projects I'm working on. I sent out job offers to a lot of folks. Almost all of them rejected my offer. Maybe one accepted and then flaked on me when I got down to discussing details; never heard from her again.

I'm not sure if it's due to their sheer laziness or if they feel they're too proud now and make enough money through their call centre jobs and other freelance work, but it is pretty hilarious nonetheless.

Was it full time work at above average pay? Mini jobs for peanuts / minimum hourly isn't going to get much attention even from 3rd world people that have a halfway decent work ethic.

The Upwork fees are also ridiculous for small projects. (20% for the first $500 anyone?)

I have worked with lots of Filipinos from Upwork working for very little money ($500 a month) that all had good work ethics for what it's worth.

Messages In This Thread