rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-20-2018 10:54 PM)OnlySightseeing Wrote:  

For a white guy looking to bang, it's worth it, yeah. Even though the Philippines has declined, I can't imagine a better country for that. But for some local dude who has a wife, kids... even if he was a lawyer, I think he'd probably consider going to the west, if given the chance. This place has tons of problems, that's the point I was trying to make. There are days when even I think about just packing up and taking off.

What kind of problems piss you off so much that you want to take off?

Quote: (10-20-2018 11:18 PM)Duke.33 Wrote:  

when have Koreans not been targeted??? and is this just your observations or do you actually have any data to show which country is perceived more popular.

It's just an observation from seeing some of my approaches on facebook having korean names, some of the friends of my girls having korean bfs. They're really ruining it btw, I heard from one of my girls that this Korean doctor was giving her friend an allowance of 150,000 pesos, her instagram is full of designer bags and jewellery. Not good.

Quote: (10-20-2018 11:31 PM)Duke.33 Wrote:  

side note if anyone is in Cebu, complex is the hot spot all pretty much locals, their might have been a few 8's, but lots of 7s. Had quite few eyeball me. The challenge is talking and approaching is a bitch if you see a girl across the bar it will take you at least 5 minutes to get over there.

This is why I need to day game where approaching wont be a bitch.

Even during the day time I found approaching not easy in Cebu. I didn't actually see that many good looking girls there. Do you see a lot of 8s and 7s?

Messages In This Thread