rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

If people here just want to show up and say yeah I'm white suck my dick, why bother with Manila or Cebu? how about go to Zamaboga and risk getting kidnapped, doubt theirs white people there. In fact I was talking to a girl with a perfect body there, saw her in a video walking around with the ugliest white guy ever.

I asked if she tapped that, she said no that's my sisters boyfriend's neighbor from California just showing him around. LMAO. though on the downside you would probably be eskimo brothers with the trashiest white people, like Plumber Joe.

But seriously I post a thread to set proper expectations, but with all this negativity people are going to come here and think my god how do I get laid in the Philippines??

Its honestly not that hard, once you accept girls have the ability to reject you and yes flake you, you will

1. stop whining like a bitch
2. treat it like your anywhere else and you still have to win them over, you know actually show your not a dip shit and can talk to girls.
3. realize you were being a bitch and over-reacted on a online forum.

I would hate to see some of you in America, probably start saying absurd stuff, like all girls are fat and no one gets laid.

The whole mindset of I'm a white god suck my dick, was always a poisonous mindset that well set you up for failure. kind of like back in the day when people thought if all you did was go to college you were set. Worked in the past now the market has changed and most people are floundering around.

YES the average white guy can get hot women, YES there are hot women here how else do they keep winning on the international stage for pageants, YES they have options, NO they wont respond well to your bitch game.

1. you don't like Filipinas? great don't come here problem solved
2. you dont like obesse or ugly filipinas, great dont talk to them
3. girls here are bitchier? great don't talk to them.
4. the country is a giant shit hole you cant stand? Cool change countries problem solved.

still have complaints?

5. Am i being a bitch instead of accepting reality and working on my self to get the results I want?

this thread would be more useful if people shared their tips and strategy for getting with hot girls here and more on the culture and the different cities and their cultures and how that affects the game instead its like a group therapy session for people that want to be self-validated for being victims.

6. did anything I just said piss you off to the point where you want to start a flame war? Re-read 5 please.

Messages In This Thread