rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-18-2018 10:40 AM)Jefferson Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2018 03:02 AM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2018 12:16 PM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

Filipinas are hideous and / or obese on average

Learn to read bro. Official statistics state 30% obese, then we probably have at least 20% uglies that don't fall in the category of obese and my statement of and / or is correct.

Okay first of all the obesity rate in Philippines is 5%, not 30%. You are quoting Enhanced Eddies post which is as wrong as all of yours have been. If you look here you will hopefully be able to read and understand that there is a difference between obesity and overweight. The obesity rate in Philippines is 5%, the overweight rate is 23%. That is the SECOND LOWEST OBESITY RATE in the ASEAN countries and one of the lowest in the world, that's right 95% of Filipinas ARE NOT obese.

https://www.manilatimes.net/ph-2nd-lowes...an/337843/

Secondly you need to work on your writing, if you write "Filipinas are hideous and / or obese on average" it actually means they are either ugly AND obese on average or obese on average. It does mean "Oh you know I meant to combine ugly and obese, so that's what they are on average". I actually have no objection if you say 90% of Filipinas are ugly on average, which is the truth, as 90% in ANY country are ugly and beautiful people are a tiny minority by definition.

I just don't like your total and complete lies about the country, that the women are obese on average, they are not. I've been there and it's a great place overall, with some problems like all countries, with some food you may not like, like in all countries but I have had some fantastic food in Philippines, met some highly intelligent very slim people and would definitely say it is one of the best places to visit. Of course if you stay in 4 dollar rented accommodation your experience may be different, especially if you get to only fuck 1s or 2s, that can make a man bitter granted. But that's not what the Phil is about.

It depends on what your definition of obese is. If you're thinking in your mind the typical fat american obese person then no obviously the average philipinas are not. If you have small bone density and muscle mass, you can look fine and even skinny when your bodyfat is high.

The correct term here is called skinnyfat which the majority of the people in the phils are because of their terrible diets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_fat_percentage

DescriptionWomenMen
Essential fat10–13%2–5%
Athletes14–20%6–13%
Fitness21–24%14–17%
Average25–31%18–24%
Obese32%+25%+

If we go by these standards then yes I think on average the philipinas are obese or close to it but if we're just going by the eye test. They obviously are not.

Messages In This Thread