rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

"I don't go into a 3rd-world shithole full of IQ-deficit NPCs to, on top of that, have to tolerate the shitty attitude from the locals. I simply don't get the same treatment in other SEA countries, where they are for the most part likeable although there will always be a minority of less likeable ones. In the Philippines, the majority of the people behave badly towards us foreign fuckboys."

Nailed it. The constant glares get annoying. Plus the personalities of the girls are very spotty. All of the above posts nail it. You can get laid, just depends on what you're willing to tolerate.

Manila didn't feel any better or easier than Thailand to me--and Thailand has vastly better personalities, both the girls and day to day.

Cebu Tinder remains the easiest I've seen. I found it notably better than Manila, if all you're interested in is gritting your teeth for a week to get some easy lays, just get ready for a real fourth world attitude and surroundings.

Messages In This Thread