rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-17-2018 12:32 AM)J-Roc Wrote:  

^ I'm early thirties, White (but kinda Arab looking), 3/10 looks (but profile pics are as flattering as possible), novice game, have Aspergers and social anxiety, 6' 2'', blue eyes, dark hair, skinnyfat. Lay count of 33, all Asian and mostly in the 2-4 range with the occasional 5-6 (mostly mid-20s with the odd milf).

I do online exclusively (except for a couple of opportunistic bangs in the Phils) and tend to run indirect game focused on building rapport rather than just saying "my dick is hard, come over" (although I have had results with the latter approach). Having said that, I'm very firm about not spending much money on girls - I'm not interested in being a beta provider and I always make that clear to the girls.

I've been to the Phils twice for a total of 7 weeks. However, almost all of that time was spent in the provinces. I spent a week in Manila (in total) and two nights in Cebu City. I wouldn't rate any of my Pinay bangs higher than a 2.5 whereas I can usually score at least one or two 4s or better in Thailand or Indonesia in a similar time frame.

What really annoyed me was not so much my poor results as the attitude of the girls. Pinays are incredibly rude in my experience whereas other Asian girls tend to be mostly polite even if they're not interested. I got so many snarky, bitchy comments from girls both online and in real life that I would never receive elsewhere in Asia. Considering how the Phils gets so hyped up on sites like this I was more than a little disappointed. So if it seems like I have a chip on my shoulder about the Philippines and Pinays, that's why.

Some girls here can be extremely rude, its not because they are rude they are just insensitive and think its funny pointing out other peoples flaws. Some people that have very low self esteem want others to treat them poorly. I noticed that some of the girls I talked to who were the rudest here also would complain how people are rude to them. Its a self fulfilling prophesy. You have to learn to not take these things personally.

I imagine some girls here pointed out you come off socially weird? (I'm not calling you socially weird, I'm just going off of what you are saying that you have social anxiety and Aspergers).

most people here are polite, but it can be easy to remember only the ones who were dicks. I've had a few girls openly say things to me that I never hear in the west. (We Americans have better manners then people want to give us credit for, women included). I could see why you would be upset.

though sometimes this can be a good thing, some of the girls I hooked up with gave me blunt feedback, usually not asked for but it was very helpful.

One of the things about the Philippines is that some people are so sensitive yet can be so insensitive to others.

Every country will have its dick bags and jerk offs, you just have to learn to avoid these people.

Sounds like the Philippines is just not for you. That's okay! Thailand might be your country to chill. Whatever makes you happy.

Messages In This Thread