rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Okay, I been to the Ph twice.
I bang 5 to 8s here in Europe (Belgium mostly) and I am 31 years old. Rate my self a 8 on good days.
Stayed about 6 weeks total in Ph.
First time was in 2017. Met up with a 8 in Laguna. Met her from Tinder stayed at her appartement for a week and had the greatest time of my fucking life. Travelling, drinking. Thightest, squirting pussy ever.

Than in 2018. Met 3 girls. 6-7s. Best fucks ever hands down all 3 of them squirt.
1st girl is a 6 but from the upper middle class, her gay bf (all of them the coolest and most outgoing people I ever met!) has a private driver. Left wing Anti-Duterte people. Even though I fuck hotter girls here in Europe this girl took it for hours every day from friday to sunday. She paid for motels and my drinks, barely felt a culture barrier. Took it her in ass, as much as I wanted (super rare in the Ph!).
2nd (6, 7 in Europe). Had the craziest date (fear and loathing in Manila lol)ever and fucked her after 1h. Speaks perfect English and works for a international pharma company.
3th one is a helper or manager in a high end hotel and pretty much violated me while I was knock out sleeping in a now closed techno club. Wasnt the best fuck but never have I been pulled by a girl after being 21.

My tips:

Where to meet the cool people:
Go to the bars near Z Hostel (Wild Poppy, I forgot the names, crowd is 21 to 35, upper middle class)
Clubs;
Black Market in Makati
Time Bar (closed?)
Hang Around in the Z-Hostel roof top during evenings and just go with the flow).
Only date girls from the top universities (De La Salle, Santo Thomas, UP etc....)
Normal Filipinas will never ask you to buy shit.
Honestly I love The Ph and it's crazy outgoing culture.
Learn to use the public transport, their is nothing scary about it really.
Make friends with Europeans as Filipinos like EUs way more than Americans, British or Australians (I'm sorry).
I used Tinder most of the time and ended up in the semi alternative scene of Manila so I never had to deal with what they call "Makati Social Climbers".

Messages In This Thread