rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

I honestly never got the hype with this place. For years I salivated over innumerable posts throughout the manosphere touting the Philippines as the pussy paradise to end all pussy paradises. I wasn't much into Asian chicks back then but I figured I'd swing by when I was in the region and check it out.

Fast forward to 2016: I arrived in Manila and couldn't help but feel as though I'd fallen victim to some kind of practical joke. I hit up Tinder and got one date with a 1 (and she made it clear beforehand that there would be no sex). In Cebu I got another 1 to come straight to my hotel and bang (I felt physically ill afterwards). Also banged some fat 2 in a hostel dorm (easiest lay ever) and the owner of a guesthouse I stayed at in Palawan (seriously busted).

Overall, in terms of both quality and quantity I found the Philippines to be one of the worst places I've been in Asia. Thailand, Indonesia and even Malaysia all blow it out of the water. Sorry, but for the life of me I just don't see why it's so hyped up.

Others have noted that the average Filapina is ugly, the food sucks, poverty is highly visible, etc. All true, but for me the worst thing of all is the attitude I get from Filipinas. Every girl there seems to think she's hot shit. They all have this prima donna vibe and every interaction seemed to have a passive-aggressive undertone. One word responses were the norm, even from fat 35 year old single moms.

Actually, I get this from Filipinas here in Bangkok, too. I match with Filipinas, they message me first and reply promptly but they're always very careful to never text anything other than yes, no or cool. It's as if the only reason they matched with me and initiated texting was to give themselves an ego boost by treating a guy like shit. I rarely get this kind of attitude from other Asian girls but with Filipinas I've come to expect it.

Where the fuck does this attitude come from? Don't they know they're the ugliest, dumbest, most annoying bitches in Asia? Why do fat, ugly, post-wall Pinays act like such divas when their Thai or Indonesian equivalents will come straight to my condo to bang with no fuss?

My pet theory is that - deep down - they're well aware of their inferiority and their shitty attitude is a kind of defense mechanism. They want to convince themselves that men reject them for their bad attitude, not their aesthetic shortcomings. Kinda like "fattitude".

Anyway, rant over. Just wanted to vent as I think the Philippines and Filipinas are massively overhyped here and elsewhere. I get the feeling that they're coasting on their reputation as a pussy paradise (which it supposedly really was 5+ years ago). I have every intention of returning to the Phils. But it won't be for the women, it will be for the beautiful islands (which is where the country really shines IMO).

Messages In This Thread