rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

[quote] (10-15-2018 11:34 PM)Duke.33 Wrote:  

[quote='Vladimir Poontang' pid='1869449' dateline='1539602759']

he uses science and facts to prove brown skin is better. Imagine if i made a video about why white skin is better and used facts that favor my side. People would yell, people would call me a white supremacist, a bigot. Yet he seems to get away with this. Its just as racist. If he thinks brown skin is better good for him, I'm happy he is proud of his race, but theirs no need to bash white people or his underlining anger at America.[/quote]

I didn't watch the video but unfortunately your imagined video about you saying how great it is to be white wouldn't be as controversial as you imagine as that is already done on a mass industrial scale in the Philippines, just slightly more subtly.

Whenever he turns on his TV, drives down EDSA and looks at the billboards, scrolls through Facebook or picks up a magazine he'll be bombarded with videos and adverts which's message is white skin is better, sometimes endorsed by idiotic, sick half-white models, saying just take this pill, use this soap or have this medical procedure and you can be white and perfect like me.

Messages In This Thread