rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-15-2018 01:46 PM)Jefferson Wrote:  

Yes, I am familiar with Filipino spaghetti, not good. There is plenty of good Filipino food nonetheless, whenever I'm there I eat very well.

But sorry, Filipinas are among the slimmest women in the world. I don't know who you guys are nailing but I have felt the width and those girls were all skinny as hell.

The chart below shows very clearly that Filipinas ARE NOT among the fattest women in SE Asia, that honour goes to Malaysia.

http://www.genre.com/knowledge/publicati...ng-en.html

There are far less obese women in the Philippines than in almost any other country in the world. To even argue about this is insane.

@Enhanced Eddie, those rates merely show the rate is on the increase in the Philippines, of course because they started far, far lower than most other countries in the world.

@ Shimmy, I travelled plenty in SE Asia, Philippines included, and Filipinas are so skinny it's just ridiculous, and that's right across the board. Those people are genetically more petite. To say that Filipinas are all hideous and obese is just stupid.

Are you picking up girls that don't eat?

I didn't see anyone make the claim that Filipinas were the fattest women in Asia, I would have guessed China, but if you say Malaysia...ok fine whatever.

There are tons (literally) of fat girls, chubby girls, thick girls, whatever you want to call them. Where are you that you aren't seeing them?

Messages In This Thread