rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

Quote: (10-13-2018 12:16 PM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

Girls also don't want to be perceived as loose race traitors, as that would mean there is no future provider for them at all as word spreads quickly. Hook ups and cheating are done a lot more on the down low than in the west and these girls need plausible deniability, especially if you talk to them in front of their friends. They guard their reputation and put on an act as face is everything in Asia.

Also the reality in the world is that women generally have a strong in group preference when it comes to race and culture unless local guys are deemed weak and women have no concerns about making ends meet. (the west right now)

This is some good stuff, very accurate as far as I've seen in my three years here. I'd like to add that the girls are also influenced by their parents; the "guy to have" now is the local guy from the rich family, whether mixed or full native.

Messages In This Thread