rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

The truth about the Philippines

I agree with pretty much everything you said but I don't think that half-white half-Filipino models are more popular than white ones because they're considered more attractive, it's just as much that they are more relatable to the population. They are white enough to be considered attractive but brown enough to be considered relatable.

If I'm out at a bar with my white friends then they get a lot more attention than if I'm out with my half friends but my half friends have a massive advantage in social circle, meeting parents, getting invited to exclusive events and generally being accepted into local society. This is also an advantage for the white guys in a way though because as a white guy, you are not expected to abide by the local dating customs and cultural quirks whereas if you are half Filipino then you're held up to those unwritten rules.

Filipinos who haven't traveled generally view "the West" as being totally slutty and sexually loose and themselves comparatively being angels which as you've said, isn't true at all, but if you can be a bit of a gentleman then it can go a long way and make them loosen up a lot more.

Messages In This Thread