rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japan Bang Experience

Japan Bang Experience

Well I doubt she was a 8-9 ~ never saw a foreigner with a girl who was actually a 7+ by Korean standards of beauty. They just have too much racism in that society to let one of their hot girls date a foreigner.

Koreans insist that a girl needs to be white like snow, have a small head (yeah that's weird I know but it's what they like) and a bodyfat under 9%.

Still you can swing pretty far there. My #1 girl was 175 cm tall, skinny BMI and had big natural breasts. Quite a few times local men were belligerent about us (when East Asians tend to be non-confrontational). Couldn't convince myself to stay for her just because Korea has so many problems with it (work culture, pollution and so on).

The problem is Korea kind of ruined my expectation of Asian women. Now I am in Taiwan (and maybe might try Thailand or Philippines within a few months) and honestly I just don't see the hot thots like in my Korea days.

Messages In This Thread