rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japan Bang Experience

Japan Bang Experience

I spent a month in Seoul. It’s tough for easy easy bangs. You have to put in some work to get quality Kgirls.

I had a 20 something year old Kgirl lined up that I met while she was on vacation in Osaka. She was maybe a 7-8. She said she loved me but didn’t want to give up that pussy easy.

Had her in my room the first day I arrived. She’s like well I only had sex with one guy before and we spent every day together for two months. Meanwhile she lived at home way out in suburbs. Oooph. That was like a knife to my brain.

She left for work and messged my back up a doctor I met traveling in China a year before. We spend 5 hours together sightseeing, have dinner, then I rawdogged her pussy and ass.

Kgirls don’t give a fuck about condoms. Hell yes! Strong western seed right up her ass. Golden touchdown but kinda a cheat. I think she was motivated bc it was her only day off all month. Seeing her again was always a hassle due to work demands.

I was able to live right in central Gwanghwamun for $20/night with a shared bath and breakfast included. You could NEVER do that in Tokyo. Not Osaka. You can’t get a dorm bed for less than $35/night in a capsule hostel.

Korea didn’t seem worth staying long term and dealing with brutal weather. I arrived on their national day in October and it was hot. When I left in November it was bitterly cold.

Some days the pollution was so bad I could barely get a view from my city wall and mountain hikes. Other days it was clear. Just depends on if air is blowing from China. Crazy.

Japan has similar weather. But I didn’t feel like it was so much work to get quick bangs there. Maybe your average Korean guy isn’t afraid to fuckboy while average Japanese guy is soy otaku? Maybe there are more Jgirl gaijin hunters?

I’d like to spend more time in Korea but just can’t justify it. The woman there work too hard and were always flaking and rescheduling at the last minute due to work demands.

I had some dates with very attractive Kgirls. Many did have soy english teacher boyfriends. I’d always ask to see a picture. Often cringe worthy beta looking guy with weird hair in a fake guy leather jacket. Laughable. But there he was banging an 8-9 Kgirl during his 1-2 years teaching English stint.

My fuck buddy there quickly got married after I left. It was shocking. Just like, hey think I’ll get married now. It’s no place to make a life when you can just cruise on down to SEA and treat girls like brainless holes.

Messages In This Thread