rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japan Bang Experience

Japan Bang Experience

Quote: (11-14-2018 12:34 AM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

Kind of the typical response once a place gets too saturated with foreign men. Women think you'll pump and dump them or if in a relationship you will suddenly vanish when fired from your job or your visa runs out. This doesn't apply to hot guys but such is how the world is.

Guys on Rooshv reportedly say Korean Girls in Itaewon are tough. Meanwhile I lived in a 2nd tier suburb city near Seoul (that had almost no foreign white guys around) and I was cold approached by women and every woman I invited to my apartment for "coffee, talking and videos" said yes.

Last time I was in Korea was about 4 years ago. I had a pretty good time there, but couldn't justify or find a reason to stay long-term. But I've always considered renting a place in a tier 2 suburb outside Seoul since they have lightning fast internet, and Kthots are pretty hawt. Winters can be pretty brutal though.

How long ago was this, and which city were you in? I'm guessing your company set you up with the apartment and did all the legwork. I wonder if a foreigner with no work permit could theoretically rent a place there without any trouble. How much did you spend per month?

Messages In This Thread