rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japan Bang Experience

Japan Bang Experience

Quote: (10-14-2018 01:25 AM)atlant Wrote:  

I'm in Tokyo for the first time right now and the only place I went to in Roppongi was A Life last night. 5000 cover with two drinks, no reentry, three different floors. There were a lot of foreigners trying to pick up but most girls didn't strike me as gaijin hunters, or maybe the Japanese are just more subtle about it. Either way, the girls were cute though few stunners, extremely friendly but even here English skills were basically nonexistent. Compared to Taiwan and China Japanese dudes in clubs are also a lot less aggressive/protective so that's nice.

I assume that this place ranks rather low on the clubbing totem pole in Tokyo, in which case I don't even wanna know what prices are like on the higher end.

Also heard about Elle and 1 Oak but didn't make it there.

my experience in these kind of clubs is that whenever you approach, and believe me i approached a dozen of girls,they are very polite,you may get a phone number,but whenever i pushed for making out or going to a love hotel they would refuse my advances,the conversations where one sided even if they spoke a little bit of english
Japanese girls are polite but also the most frustating girls ive ever met.
they are simply not fun to hang around with. socialy they are just akward people, i started to approach white girls instead at the end of the night because it was so much easier and more enjoyable than the j girls, the club i went to was in Shibuya

Messages In This Thread