rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japan Bang Experience

Japan Bang Experience

First of all I do not think I have "game", I just talk and observe, I dont think about it too much. Second before this trip I did zero research on how to pick up J girls and such. 2nd time visiting and honestly I wasnt even expecting to get some on this trip since I was with family again, I knew it was going to be a bit harder. Never bothered to hook up during my 1st visit. Anways just thought id share my experience. I dont speak any Japanese, I know a few words but thats about it... Time spent there 10 days, if I remember correctly.

Tokyo First Girl (27):
I came back to my hotel semi drunk. I saw this girl at the hotel bar (which I always did after spending the day out. Made friends with the staff. Spent more money there than I should have...)
so I decided to sit next to her, "Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?" she nodded no, sat down and drank. I saw her face and I thought she was like a 7. Asked if she spoke English and her English was good enough for me to not speak to her like a 3rd grader. Found out that the girl and bartender along with a couple other workers all knew each other. blah blah, got her LINE, after awhile she has to leave and take the train home. She lived like 20-30 mins away I told her ill walk her to the train so no one will kidnap her. Held her hand all the way to the train station said bye, kissed her and walked away. I've around that PDA there isn't common or something but I didnt really care at the time. Should have seen her face, she was shocked lol.
2nd Meet up:
I text her trying to get her to meet me at the bar again but she almost flaked because I told her I was with family and that I wasn't going to be back at the hotel till late (a mistake?). She ended up coming. I tell her that she should take me around to find a cheaper bar. I dont remember the name but it wasnt any cheaper than the hotel bar smh... we were already there so whatevers. Same shit again, Im just talking to her as if I really cared about her. Oh yeah this time I got a REAL good look at her sober and uhhhh... she jumped from a 7 to like a 4 at MOST... but I was like fuck it I might as well pull through all the way since its my last day in Tokyo before I leave to Sendai the next morning. She says "I have to leave soon." I just kept insisting that we find a hotel near by which took a lot of convincing (she was texting her mom she said, everything was in Japanese so idk what the hell was going on with her). Made her miss her train, we found a "love hotel" got settled in and she knew what was gonna happen. I tried doing my thing but shes one of those super shy girls, then she pulled the I want to shower. I try again and but shes like "I think you should shower" but hell no I knew she was gonna fall asleep on me if I did. It took about 10 mins for me to get her to shut up about showering and on top of that it took FOREVER! to get it in, I also failed to get her to let me hit it raw. On the bright side she was tight. The bang was aight. Since this was my first ever with a J Girl, I wasn't surpised, hairy and really moany.

Sendai:
I met this woman at stand up bar I pull up and noticed this woman (found out shes 39 and she has kids. Which they weren't present at her apt after being there 2 nights in a row. Didnt bother to ask why.) about 3ft away from me drinking alone, I said "Are you from Sendai?" she does one of those shy 'sorry I speak no enlgeesh head nods' and smiles. I thought ahhh damn I lucked out... Few mins pass by and she shows me her phone with GOOGLE TRANSLATE xD asking me where I'm from. Blah blah we drink I get her LINE, she sometimes tried to speak english but her english and was so traassssh (but she knows more english words than I do in Japanese...), I Keep pointing to her phone and said "type type" lol so we continue to use google translate. and we all know google translate aint that accurate at times. At this time Im tripping hard cause I don't know how the "J Game" works around here, I dont speak japanese, and never used google translate to pick up someone. Walked her home and asked if I could use her bathroom (It was the best like 20 seconds of piss ever). Bang was better than the first girl.

Sapporo was a bust got nothing but I didn't really try there. Lots of pretty girls during the 27th Yosakoi Soran Festival though

I got rejected way too many times to count. It came to the to the point on giving up on using the "Hi do you speak english" or pretending to ask for directions as an opener. It was really frustrating now that I look back at it. I tried to talk to those standing around, sitting by themselves or walking around stopping them out of the blue and Many would ignore and just walk away (when they did this I was like well fuuuuck you then you aint shit xD and laughed it off), say no english, or they do that 'sorry I cant help you nod'. Most of these attempts happened at night during the week days and I never tried engaging those that were in groups.

Also tried the club but clubbing isnt really my type of scene, in terms of gaming girls/having fun.

After reading around seems like a lot of you know a fair amount of Japanase when it came to gaming these girls. For those wanting to visit Japan and bang with absolute zero Japanese, its not impossible but good luck... Even if you dont bang, Japan is an amazing place and I highly recommend it.

Messages In This Thread