rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever stolen a girl from a guy who is better looking than you?

Have you ever stolen a girl from a guy who is better looking than you?

Quote: (10-12-2018 10:24 PM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2018 02:01 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2018 01:23 PM)Kieran Wrote:  

I've both seen it done and done it myself. My game isn't all that good either. Girls can become attracted to somebody when at first they weren't physically attracted for all sorts of reasons (e.g. discovering that somebody has status), game is just one of the ways it can be done.

What's your 'go too' technique for when a girl ignores you or walks away? Or no matter what you say she refuses to engage?
I feel like i've tried every single method known-to-man after reading 30+ game books and having seen most premium PUA content available. Nothing has worked on hard 'no girls'.

It's always a hard situation. Only two I've ever managed to pull off with even remote consistency...

1. Status game - Obviously depends where you are but something like shouting the bar will get attention in some situations, sparkler bottles in a club, that sort of shit where you basically steal attention.

2. Gaming the uglier friends to remain in the circle - Probably why a lot of advice is not to actually direct approach your target but instead indirect the group she is in. Obviously also situational but you've basically got to disarm the bitch shield and if she wont engage you then one of her friends might and then you essentially enter the social circle. Of course if she is the alpha of the group she might just group block you as well.

Neither of these are even remotely strong chances still, a lot of times when a girl just goes ultra cold it's because she has a partner and genuinely isn't interested is out on a purely girls night where they've made a no guys pact, both can obviously be gamed through but unless you're in a desert and she's the only decent target it's probably not worth the effort.

There would be plenty of other ways to do it, I actually had a friend who bought one of the roses from one of the randoms that sells them at clubs and used that to break the bitch shield after getting a back turn ignore rejection (we all laughed our asses off at the idea only for it to work). It's all situational.

Yeah it's anything that gives you time to melt the ice. Generally I don't bother to pursue girls that are giving me an emphatic no, but the times I've turned these girls around have usually been where the girl has been with a friend that is really into my friend and we've been forced into spending more time together through the night, where I've engaged the group she's with classic pua theory, where she's started to notice things about me like that I know a lot of people in nightlife etc. and gets intrigued, or just where we've ran into each other constantly over the night like in the smoking area, at the bar, at another venue etc. giving me more time to work.

As for the looks thing, getting into her head is far more powerful than looking a bit better than the next man. Look at these bull dyke lesbians that manage to turn some really decent looking women - no way there's any kind of physical attraction there at the start. Also when it comes to looks, it's much better to be sexy to her, have edge, or whatever you want to call it, rather than just being nice to look at.

Messages In This Thread