rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever stolen a girl from a guy who is better looking than you?

Have you ever stolen a girl from a guy who is better looking than you?

I don't think people need to defend themselves from 'game denier' accusations anymore when it comes to 'looks debates' (unless someone is being all 'lookism' ''If you don't look like Jordan Barret, you will never get a 4+'' kind of thing). A consensus seems to have been largely agreed. You can believe in game and looks at the same time.

All modern material (including Roosh's newest book) certainly seems to concede that looks play a large role, with the idea being that if her physical attraction towards you is high, it's a different (easy) game being played

Only a few very oldschool people are left (they seem to all post on redpill blogs) who seem to believe that you can be 100 years old, 4ft tall with a lopsided face and still be able to bang 100% of the 10/10 teenage models you approach if your 'game' is good enough. (not that they're able to DO this themselves. They just believe it's true lol)

I've taken a girl of someone who was 'marginalyl' better looking than me.

I feel like if the girl finds you 'hot enough' physically, then it comes down to 'game'.

If the difference between your looks is too great, or if she doesn't find you physically attractive at all, then I think you're out of luck!

I've mentioned my very handsome wing in a few of my FR's in my journal. I've had girls who were all over me, eject and literally jump on him and offer him sex within minutes the second they laid eyes on him when he walked over to us to say 'hi' to me. (He never went through with it because he thought it'd be cruel on me, but still!)
He kind of doesn't need ANY 'game', really. No 'push/pull', no 'teasing', no negging, no DHV stories, nothing that you think of as 'game'. He has a boring 'name? age? what do you do? where have you been tonight?' conversation with girls, and they want to bang him within seconds lol. Trying to steal a girl off that kind of guy (unless you were nearly as good looking) wouldn't ever really be possible

Messages In This Thread